Our Digital Marketing Essentials course is designed to give you a solid overview of Digital Marketing - not just Social Media, not just Search Engine Optimisation, and not just websites.
In this course, we'll cover all of these things and more. At the end of the course you'll have a high-level understanding of the full scope of digital marketing, so you are able to make sensible decisions regarding an appropriate digital marketing strategy for your business.
Subjects we'll cover:
- Identifying your business goals, and defining complementary marketing goals
- What does success look like? Setting KPIS for each of your marketing goals
- How to define your target audience, key segments, and customer personas
- An overview of the different digital marketing channels available to you
- Social, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Email Marketing, including Mailchimp
- Search and Display Advertising, including Google Adwords and Facebook Adverts
- How to evaluate each of these channels in terms of their likely effectiveness given your specific marketing goals
- Key things to do - and what to avoid - when implementing these channels
- Marketing Automation and AI - how it's changing the world of Digital Marketing
- Specific tactics for marketing locally
- Gathering data, and extracting meaningful insights for improving your marketing efforts
- Looking at how to measure results effectively against your KPIs
- Pulling it all together in to a 12 month digital marketing strategy
Additional information can be found after the registration section below.